Great……. You’ve hired a contractor (or you’ve found reputable subcontractors). Wheew. Now what?
Let’s get your dream kitchen built!
It’s time you start creating some realistic timelines with your contractors. Set a schedule and make sure you’re on people’s calendars. Deposits are now required for all of the products you selected. It’s go time.
But I get it. You have a few more questions.
Maybe your contract was a little vague.
Maybe you didn’t nail all the details down (like I told you too!)
Maybe you didn’t listen to episodes 1-10 🙂
“Change order! Again!”
We’re here for you. I think I’ve got what you need.
This conversation I had with Brendan O’Sullivan may help.
Brendan is a carpenter and the owner of Keystone Home Remodeling. He builds kitchens and bathrooms in and around Norristown, PA. He knows his stuff.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How Brendan initiates a potential new client
- My personal rant on finding contractors
- Design first people!
- Why communication is so important
- Do contractors make money on change orders?
- Why a hands-on contractor makes sense
- DO NOT pay in full before the job is complete
Thanks to Brendan for his time and knowledge. Lots of helpful info in this episode.