Refrigerators now come with built in coffee makers and TV’s. Yes, that’s true. But should you buy one?
With 13 Trillion choices for appliances (that number may be a little high), there’s no wonder you have “Paralysis Analysis” when it comes to choosing new appliances for your new kitchen.
Paul Rowland is an appliance assassin. He is a Certified Appliance Installer with Craftsman Kitchens in Salt Lake City, UT. And he is an absolute pro when it comes to kitchen appliances.
In this episode, we discuss all things appliances: dishwashers, refrigerators, ovens, ranges, hoods, ice makers, and more.
Paul brings an interesting perspective to the kitchen remodeling process. He is in the trenches, onsite, installing many of the brands you love!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why you want to exhaust your range outside (and not in the garage)
- If SubZero really is the best refrigerator
- The difference between European and American dishwashers
- You get what you pay for when it comes to appliances
- How to make your dishes smell better
- How to boil water in 90 seconds
- Built-in or freestanding, what’s the diff?
I hope you enjoy this informative and fun conversation I had with Paul Rowland from Craftsman Kitchens.
Say hello and check out what Paul is up to on Instagram @paulinstallsthebest