Cabinet are just boxes with doors on them. Period. Drop the mike. At least that’s what Jimmy Gavalas, The Kitchen Cabinet Guy, says.
This episode is loaded with industry insider goodies. You are going LOVE this one.
Last week we selected appliances and now it’s time for cabinets. With an overwhelming amount of choices over cabinet brands, styles, and quality; selecting new cabinetry for your kitchen remodel is a daunting task.
I have a fascinating conversation with Jimmy who founded Atlantis Kitchens in New York over 30 years ago. He’s a kitchen cabinet industry pro who loves to educate newbies on the ins-and-outs of kitchen cabinets.
He’s my kind of guy. Jimmy’s a straight talker who speaks the truth. This episode is gold if you’re in the market for new kitchen cabinets.
We discuss a few trade secrets the kitchen cabinet industry doesn’t like to talk about.
In Episode 8, you’ll discover:
- Why it’s so important to work with someone you trust
- How to connect with quality industry pros
- The difference between a 2K and a 30K white shaker kitchen
- How much return on investment to expect from a kitchen remodel (HINT: it’s not 100%)
- What to look (out) for in a cabinet showroom
I hope you enjoy this insightful conversation.