Yes, it is time to start selecting materials! This is the FUN part!
This is Step 6 of Season 1 titled: 12 Steps to a Successful Kitchen Remodel.
Interior design extraordinaire Kirsten Danielle joins the show.
She shares her design philosophy and a few great ideas for you to start thinking about your style and material choices.
Kirsten reiterates the #1 kitchen remodeling tip: Plan, plan, and plan some more. Put your sledgehammer down! Have a complete plan before you start.
“If you don’t think through those details in the front end, it can really affect how your kitchen turns out and how it functions.” – Kirsten Danielle
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to stay timeless in your design
- Granite vs. Quartz countertops
- Start big and work your way small when selecting materials
- The selection process really isn’t that intensive
- How to make sure your selections go well together
- Big mistakes first time kitchen remodelers make
I hope you enjoy this fun conversation I had with Kirsten Danielle of Kirsten Danielle Design.
Say hello and check out what Kirsten is up to on Instagram @kdanielledesign