It’s our very first episode of the Kitchen Remodeling Made Easy show!
I’m thrilled to have Ebony Stephenson on to discuss Step 1 of 12 to a successful kitchen remodel. We have a great conversation around understanding the process of a typical kitchen remodel project.
While every kitchen is different, it is helpful to build a framework around your kitchen remodel.
If you're a first timer; you don't know.... what you don't know. And THAT can get you in trouble.
Our conversation will help you kick off your project the right way.
You’ll love Ebony. She is a nationally recognized and award-winning designer and business owner in Virginia. She has been recognized as a Professional Remodeler 40 Under 40 and a National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) 30 under 30!
In this episode, you'll discover:
- Why Ebony had to redesign the Barbie dream house
- What to REALLY expect during your kitchen remodel
- When you should DIY vs. Hire a Contractor
- If you need to hire a Certified Kitchen Designer
- The most common mistake when remodeling your kitchen
I hope you enjoy this fun conversation I had with Ebony Stephenson from Designs By Ebony.
Say hello and check out what Ebony’s up to on Instagram @DesignsByEbony